Approx. Rs 500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Operating Temperature||300 degree C|
Backed by immense knowledge and industry-experience, we are able to offer a wide range of Gauge Glasses
. Our offered gauge glasses are suitable for all technically practicable below-zero temperatures. The offered gauge glasses are designed using superb quality basic material and advanced tools in accordance with prevailing market standard. Moreover, these gauge glasses are provided in safe temper proof packaging options in order to avoid any physical damage while transit.
- Temperature resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Glass types to DIN 7081 (ONORM 7354)
- For steam pressures above 35 bar we recommend the use of mica-protected transparent glasses.
- At steam pressure above 120 bar only TA-28 glasses, size, may be used.
- TA-28 glasses may only be used with mica-protection.
Application range of KLINGER Glasses:
- The values for gauge pressure and temperature shown in the table are maxima. These service limitations should not be exceeded without prior consultation with our technical staff. At working temperatures above 300oC the glass beings to suffer stress relief ( a release note for material data is only issued for temperatures to 300oC) In this temperature range care should be taken to prevent shock-effects on the glass during service.
- KLINGER reflex and transparent glasses are suitable for all technically practicable below-zero temperatures.
- A dismantled glass should not be re-used.
- KLINGER glasses are suitable for use in liquid level gauges of nearly all makes.
- KLINGER glasses comply with the following standards :
- ONORM M 7354 (long sight glasses)
- DIN 7081 (long sight glasses)
- TGL 7210 (sight glasses)
- JIS B 8211 (Japanese Industrial Stand)
- MIL - G- 18498 B (US-Navy-Ships)
- BS 3463(British Standards Institution)